I follow them & I think you should too

this is me...then
urban enigma
money hoes and clothes
los tha scholar
joshua arts
oddisee music
sneak peek
the real kesh
john forte
black snob
juju mama
blak hand side
bourgie adventures
divine rae
the boobs
the cynicalones
new money machinko
leet money
2 dope boyz
flipelican
sister toldja
neglected sound
dope lyrics
awesome 4 sale
afro fantasy
fracturedminds
until i get married
closing in
the lauren show
(not)happy about this



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Blogs By Black Women
Powered By Ringsurf


Black & Single in The City

I pimp the truth, that's the only method

Wednesday, September 16

Let me holla atcha

(myspace import)

*takes a deep breath*

Excuse me, Love....
Before I begin, let me say I'm a artist, and yes like Ms. Badu said, I'm sensitive about my shit. Well, in all honesty, I'm not even here to "spit" some work, but more so to have a conversation. So just listen and let me talk to you. I got some stuff on my mind.

Maybe you lost my number and yes true, I did move recently so maybe you don't know where I live. So I will somewhat give you the benefit of the doubt.

For now...

For

now

So I thought I would take the time to drop some words in your ear. Build with you, in hopes that we can reconnect.

I know our past is kinda fucked up, but love, I still got mad love for you.

And yes I know we parted ways some time ago, but truth be told, I was confused on how quickly your behavior vehemently manifested.

But I still got mad love for you.

Now love, I know,
hold on let me reiterate this,
I know,
I'm not perfect and can be alot to handle.

I acknowledge that I was an avid participant in the dissipation of our relationship.

But love, we grow, we mature. Hell I'm still in the process.
With that said, I'm not here to point fingers, I'm here to re-offer myself to yourself.

And while I got your attention, I must admit that for some time I didn't even realize that it was you that I was missing.

But love, why do you have to be so damn difficult to figure out.
But for real though, why?

I guess that's one of the many things that still keeps you alive in my spirit.
For love I exist as a complexity of a collection of logic, feelings, opinions, and experiences surround by a derivative of emotion and you are the reflection of each and each are a reflection of you.

I guess for now, I will let what i said resonate with you.
But love,
please reply.
And this time please don't loose my number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home